This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with online registration.

Sunday afternoon 1/31, we just tried to register online for the meet to get the discount. There was no box to check for General Registration, website said it will be automatically added at checkout. Entered the events we wanted, continued to checkout, but the registration fee was not added. Checked out, paid for our events with credit card and sent an email to Cornerstone. Went back in, tried to just do a General Registration, but there is no box to check???????
    Anyone else have this problem?
    J & J Sinclair
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Yep, Jim; I had exactly the same problem; no place or provision for paying the $35 General Registration Fee!

Hopefully, Mark Wheeler will see this and extend the $35 fee past the January 31 deadline [before it goes to $45] for those of us who tried but were unable to register today. The fact that we paid for everything except the registration fee should be proof enough that we tried to register today (January 31, 2016).

I will copy this thread and send a PM to Mark so he can see what's up when he gets to the office Monday morning, February 1. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Further, Jim; my computer acted up (slowed) immediately after registering and the confirmation e-mail was flagged as having failed Fraud Detection checks!

Any issues of that nature at your end? BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
        Further, Jim; my computer acted up (slowed) immediately after registering and the confirmation e-mail was flagged as having failed Fraud Detection checks!

Any issues of that nature at your end? BP
        No issue there Bob, our confirmation email came right thru. I'm sure Mark will take care of it.
        Jim

Comment

It appears the idiot programmer (me), put in January 31, 2016 at 00:00 as the ending date for early registration instead of January 31 2016 at 23:59 as the ending date. It's now fixed. I hang my head in shame....
          - Mark Wheeler
          SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Comment

By the way, it appears five registrations came through today without the registration fee. I have updated those registrations now to include the Early Registration Fee. Sorry for the trouble!
            - Mark Wheeler

Comment

Originally posted by wheelsm View Post
              By the way, it appears five registrations came through today without the registration fee. I have updated those registrations now to include the Early Registration Fee. Sorry for the trouble!
              Thanks Mark, will you be sending updated confirmations?
              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
                Thanks Mark, will you be sending updated confirmations?
                Jim
                Yup! You should receive them within the next 15 minutes or so.
                - Mark Wheeler

Comment

You are doing a good job. Even working Sunday's. What a team!
                  sigpic
                  55 President Deluxe
                  64 Commander
                  66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

'Just got mine and all is well.

Thanks, Mark; great job. BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

I registered yesterday and didn't have the problem with the registration fee not being included. Lucky I guess.
                      Chip
                      '63 Cruiser
                      '57 Packard wagon
                      '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
                      '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

In early August 2015, I tried to reserve a room with two king/queen beds at the host hotel. I was told they do not have that type accommodation. I hung up and called the next day hoping to get another employee. Again the same response. I said OK, I'll pay the regular rate for that type of room thinking those rooms were not in the SDC deal. Still, no large doubles. I asked how many rooms they had and were told 266. 266 rooms and no large doubles. Why is the SDC hosting a national at this type hotel??? I emailed a national committee member and he said he would look into it and let me know. Now, 1/31/2016 and still no response. Guess we're not going to RI! stupak

Comment

Working...
                        X