This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendors coming to St. Louis

The vendor list was just updated. http://www.sdcmeet.com/vendorlist.asp Please take a second to look at this list. If you need large parts like windshields, fenders, doors, leaf springs, rear ends etc , you may be able to have it delivered to the meet and save on shipping. Shipping is getting more costly all the time. A vendor on the list may have your long needed item and a call to them may make them bring the item they normally let behind.

We not only have midwest vendors, we have vendors from both the east and west coasts.

We still have space in the underground garage if you have items you would like to sell. Inside vending is sold out. Several vendors have had to cancel due to personal reasons and I was able to re-rent their spaces for them. We also have outside vending spaces but I highly recommend the garage to escape the sun and August heat.

Also, please support our vendors at the meet, they go to a lot of expense to come to the meet and all can use out support.
    Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk 4-speed
    1967 Avanti
    1961 Lark 2 door
    1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

That's a mighty impressive list!
    Chip
    '63 Cruiser
    '57 Packard wagon
    '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
    '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Are any vendors set up to accept credit card transactions?
      Peter Bishop

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHawk View Post
        Are any vendors set up to accept credit card transactions?
        I know that the major ones will as I have previously bought from most of them at meets using credit cards. With phone apps like "Square" it is even easier now for vendors to take credit cards
        Milt

1961 Hawk 4-speed
        1967 Avanti
        1961 Lark 2 door
        1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

I notice that there is a bank listed with the vendors. Are they providing banking services at the meet?
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
            I notice that there is a bank listed with the vendors. Are they providing banking services at the meet?
            They actually have a bank in the complex within walking of the hotel. They have a table to recruit new business. They are being aggressive in this area for new business.
            Milt

1961 Hawk 4-speed
            1967 Avanti
            1961 Lark 2 door
            1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

I accept credit cards but encourage buyers to BRING CASH.
              Also, the time is now to let me know what parts I can bring for you & round up any pieces that need chrome plating to bring to me.
              Also, I buy platable cores & other Studebaker-Packard parts.

Comment

I paid for my space last month, don't know why it's not listed. I will have a freshly rebuilt SN-93 supercharger, some Avanti rear bumper guards, a 289 crank, I also have several steering boxes at my shop. (GT Hawk, 50 Commander, and Avanti). I also have a good T86 core that I can put a seal and bearing kit into , and all the gears are like new.
                Also a 55 Champion hardtop. and a 5o Champion hood.
                Bez Auto Alchemy
                573-318-8948
                http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
                  I paid for my space last month, don't know why it's not listed. I will have a freshly rebuilt SN-93 supercharger, some Avanti rear bumper guards, a 289 crank, I also have several steering boxes at my shop. (GT Hawk, 50 Commander, and Avanti). I also have a good T86 core that I can put a seal and bearing kit into , and all the gears are like new.
                  Also a 55 Champion hardtop. and a 5o Champion hood.
                  I am sorry Brad, I forgot to send Cornerstone an updated vendor list, I will get that done Milt
                  Milt

1961 Hawk 4-speed
                  1967 Avanti
                  1961 Lark 2 door
                  1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Working...
                  X