No announcement yet.

I need the front engine mounts that are riveted to the frame for a '53 '54 C/K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame / Springs: I need the front engine mounts that are riveted to the frame for a '53 '54 C/K

In an aborted attempt to install a non Studebaker engine in a '53 Commander Starliner, the previous owner removed the riveted front motor mounts. I would like to re-install the original 232 and I need these mounts. Anyone have any? Thanks
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Howard, do You have a Part Number. I have a small collection of n.o.s. Mounts,not sure of applications though.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I have got some.

Comment

Joseph, the part numbers are: right (passenger) side 532378, left (driver's side) 532379.
        Alan, please email me at brngarage@gmail.com (I am in the San Fernando valley).
        Thank you both!!
        '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)

Comment

Howard, I checked and do not have what You need.
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I know where you can get a whole rolling chassis for $200.00 obo, rust free to boot.

Comment

I have a 55 chassis in the woods. The passenger side is bolted in and the drivers side riveted. If you think those will work I can cut them out and you can have them for the price of a flat rate box. The group can let us know if they will work.
              Bill
              http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks very much to everyone who responded, especially Alan who had the mounts and lives near me. I stopped by his house today and he GAVE me the mounts! BIg thank you Alan!!

Comment

Working...
                X