Avanti rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Avanti rubber

Hi all, I am in need of a right rear 1/4 window seal for my "63 Avanti. All the usual great suppliers are reporting "out of stock, no longer available" The part # is 1358964. I would be ecstatic to find a new one but I also would be pleased with a usable used one. Any help out there would be much appreciated.
    Dennis

Go to the AOAI forum and join the thread and discussion there. We are trying to get a feel for the feasability of someone reproducing the quarter window rubber for a reasonable price.

Comment

Join us on the Avanti forum, maybe someone will be keeping a list of potential customers and just "do it". I'm surprised "Classic" hasn't jumped on this as they are supposed to have the original molds and specs, could rent them out for a short run to a supplier

Comment

Anyone tried these people??? Maybe we can find enough interest to contact them with our need for the 1/4 glass seals and get a price.

The World's Most Advanced Weatherstripping and Detail Rubber Parts

Comment

https://www.metrommp.com/productimages/640/AP22.jpg Is this the gas pedal for 1963 "Avanti?" Prices for exterior rear mirror gaskets are $40 (!?), but as a resource for an unavailable part: priceless. Bob

Comment

Working...
          X