plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plans

best laid plans of mice and men etc!!!Was only going to have the dash out of my 61 hawk for a few days but still took detailed notes on where all the wires went and all the hookups involved. Just so it would not be lost I left the notepad in the hawk. Two years later I went to put it all back together and found all my copious notes and the rest of the note pad chewed into small pieces to form a mouse nest. Oh well, fun and games. Murphy's law is alive and well!!

Get a copy of the shop manual with wiring diagram, they are pretty much detailed and will give wire colors and locations. Too bad they are individual wires, unlike the new cars with "big 'ole plugs" <G>

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Where would any of us be in life if Murphy doesn't occasionally show up to mess with us?
      sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

I have a dash from a '61 hawk with the entire Hawk's harness attached to it.
        Except for some bastardized wires I added a long time ago... It's all there.
        Can take a lot of pic's if you'd like.
        Jeff
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

appreciate the feedback. Almost got it all figured out but just wanted to whine a little bit.

Comment

could have been worse.Could have been the wires

Comment

I think "Irving's Law" was more appropriate here. "Irving's Law" states "Murphy was an optimist".
              Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
              X