Studebaker Service Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Studebaker Service Letter

Does anyone know if Studebaker ever put out a Service Letter listing the procedure for replacing the window run channels, etc on a 1961 C Body Hawk ? I have a publication from the Studebaker National Archives Museum titled 1959-61 Studebaker Hawks. In the back of the publication there are samples of various subject Service Letters 1959-61 and one of them refers to the Installation of Floor Mats and Carpets -1959 Model Studebakers. So maybe they do but where would you find it ? Also is it possible one of the members here that has a 61 Hawk could post a pic showing how the window run channel butts up to the wing vent window frame, etc on a C Bodied Coupe I sure would appreciate it. Also is there a source for all Studebaker Service Letter Bulletins or do you have to go back to the Studebaker Archives Museum for any info ?

Stuhawk

The channel liner can be found at restoration specialties. I've used it; it is OK. I rebuilt the runs on a 631/2 Galaxie HT a couple mos. ago. Could nt find the right stuff anywhere so finally decided to try the loop side of stick on velcro. It worked great and was cheaper than most car stuff. No rattles and the windows still go up and down just fine. This might work for the front of the window but you'd need the channel from Rest. Spec. to do the top and back.

Comment

Jeff,
      thanks for your info and reply.

Comment

Working...
      X