GT Hawk Decklid Antenna Hole Pattern Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: GT Hawk Decklid Antenna Hole Pattern Template

I'm looking for a template of the hole pattern for mounting the decklid antenna on my early 1963 GT Hawk. I searched the forums and found that this template was supposed to be in the "template" section part of the SDC website, but when I go to link from the website (link below), it states that the templates are not available.

Any idea when they will be available again? Does anyone else have the template that they could provide?

I tried accessing the SDC templates here and it states the templates are unavailable:

The gentleman that was custodian of the template collection died recently. The collection is being transferred to the Studebaker Museum. Not sure when the inventory will be back up on line.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Studebaker International sell reproductions of this antenna. Perhaps they have an installation template and would sell a copy for a fee.
      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I have my antenna off the lid on my 64 I could make a copy of the holes on a sheet of paper and send it to you. Let me know.

Comment

Double check where your brace comes across. I had the template which also included the rear fender mounts. I'll try to dig out the templates I bought from SDC some years ago. The point of it is that I had to alter where the antenna was located on my '64. I have a '62 decklid with what appears to be factory trunk antenna but that has a brace which is in a different location. I've also measured a few GT's at meets and a number of them had the antenna mounted about the length of a dollar bill from the top leading edge. See if that just misses the brace. I've also seen some lids with the brace modified with a cut out to make it fit.
          Rob in PA.

Comment

See thread http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...+rear+deck+lid too.
            Bill L.
            1962 GT Hawk

Comment

Working...
            X