P/N 291214 Plate #1 bolt reinforcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: P/N 291214 Plate #1 bolt reinforcement

Hey Guys, Looks like I'm stuck again. 57 G H , Cumming,Ga.

I am setting the body back on the frame and this plate (291214) shows up in the parts listing but I have no idea what it looks like. Body taken off 30 years ago by someone else. I have asked SI and they are looking in their stock but nothing yet.

Does anyone have a picture or any desc. I can probably build one if I knew the general description of the thing or who knows I may have one in the 8 buckets of parts that came with the car. I must admit most of the buckets contain truck parts. Any ideas will be appreiciated as always.

Also, Does the #1 body bolt use the front hole in the frame or the back hole. Both are reinforced as for body bolts. Thanks again!

I can't find the illustration but, I think it may be the VERY large circular washer that goes under the frame where the #1 body bolts come up through to the brackets from the cowl that are bolted to the frame.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks for trying, if its just to prevent the frame from being crushed by the bolt, I can handle that.

Comment

Is this the bolt you're looking for.

Patrick.

Comment

Patrick, thx for the picture and that washer may be the missing part (291214) I do have several oversized washers. Ken

Comment

Working...
          X