1954 Defroster Y splitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool/Heat: 1954 Defroster Y splitter

My 1954 Starliner has the defroster parts, except for the Y splitter piece that fits onto the defroster box. I think that the end that fits onto the defroster box has an inside diameter of 2 or 2 1/4 inches, while the two outlet ends have an outside diameter of about 1 3/4 inches. Sorry for the poor explanation, but if you have one of these cars, you likely will understand what I'm talking about.

I had bought one on ebay back in December, but it never arrived. Does anyone here have an extra one or know of one that is available? I did buy new hose and just need the Y splitter before I can get this working. Thanks.

David:
    I have one but I'm not sure what it would cost to ship from Los Angeles. If you can find out, you can have it for shipping cost only.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Howard,
      Thanks for that great offer. I'll send you a PM with my contact info, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X