Radiator and water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool/Heat: Radiator and water pump

Hi ya'll. My buddy Mike and I have the engine and trans out of my Hawk, the wiring harness is ordered, along with sundry other things. We're going to replace the radiator and water pump.I have a couple of questions..I remember seeing a thread where some of the water pumps sold had thwe impeller spaced wrong, I was wondwering if anybody knows if the vendors have their stock corrected. Also, I remember a thread where a Summit #380325 radiator was reccomended if one wasn't going for a stock radiator. I was wondering how well those radiators worked out, as far as fit and cooling. I'm about to order parts in a day or two, and just want make the exit of money drom my wallet as painless as possible..
    Thanks in advance..
    Cash

I believe all of the LS V8 reproduction Water Pumps should be purged from the system by now, so you should be good.
    You can easily move the impeller on the shaft to the Shop manual specs after measuring the depth/fit in the Manifold with clay.

The H.D. V8 Pump for A/C or Supercharger, is also available for non-Avantis with the beefed up and gusseted Bearing Housing.

I have all three types in stock.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
    X