57 Golden Hawk fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: 57 Golden Hawk fenders

Are the fenders from the 57 Golden Hawk interchangeable with other Hawks? If so, what years?

56 to 64,but different holes for trim. I have '56 fenders on my '61. This goes for Front and rear fenders,with a slight difference in the rear top corner of the rears,on the GT Hawks.
    [ I first assumed you were asking about the fronts] And,actually I'm pretty sure the fenders are the same from '53 to '64 except the differences I already mentioned-excluding '55s with the wrap-around windshield. Those fronts are a little different at the rear edge by the windshield IIRC!
    Last edited by 52hawk; 09-20-2013, 02:33 PM.
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Next step......FINDING them!

Comment

Thank you 52Hawk.

Comment

I have a guy with several. He also has windshiels with trim and rear glass, if anyone is looking????

Comment

55 with wrap around would be sedan,which are all different from c/k cars.no matter if they are conv. or curved windshields.
            Originally posted by 52hawk View Post
            56 to 64,but different holes for trim. I have '56 fenders on my '61. This goes for Front and rear fenders,with a slight difference in the rear top corner of the rears,on the GT Hawks.
            [ I first assumed you were asking about the fronts] And,actually I'm pretty sure the fenders are the same from '53 to '64 except the differences I already mentioned-excluding '55s with the wrap-around windshield. Those fronts are a little different at the rear edge by the windshield IIRC!
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket3pilot View Post
              Are the fenders from the 57 Golden Hawk interchangeable with other Hawks? If so, what years?
              Not only Hawks, but all 1953-1964 C & K models with minor exceptions/changes like trim holes and the top end of the rears.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
              X