This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-cab booster

Just bought an 8" chromed dual diaphram booster with powder coated master cylinder to see if I could adapt to the T-cab. Darn! Just not enough room for much of any kind of booster. Even going down to a 7" would not help much. And this set up looked so nice! Well, I'll continue the search for a brake booster and dual mc that will work. Have read that the Chevy monza will work but am worried that it will not do the job adequately.
    Help !

Kerry have you considered a Hydraboost like that used on Cehvy diesel trucks?? It runs off a powersteering pump.
    Jeff Rice has one on his CE(yellow truck) and I've found one here
    We are sorry but your search results have not turned up any results. Please try again making sure your search terms are correct. If you have reached this page by mistake or meant to come here, you can view the sitemap below to get where you want to g

I think Jeff used a M/C from a Firebird with his

Comment

Yes, I had looked at that. But the cost is a pretty high for this project. This does slim things down a bit and should fit with no problems.

53commander HDTP
      53 Champion HDTP
      64 Champ long bed V8
      64 GT
      64 Champ long bed V8
      55/53 Studebaker President S/R
      53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Comment

Yeah they're pretty proud of their kit, but you might find a core at a junkyard and get a rebuild.

Comment

Working...
        X