X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 avanti rare NOS parts

Is there any kind of guide for nos avanti parts as far as a price
    estimate.ie;nos round headlite glass-weatherstripping-upholstery-
    tailite & parking lite lenses-& frames-s/c avanti body plates,etc.
    or just list on ebay?

I've seen the glass headlamp lens go for $200 or better used so naturally nos should bring more. When I bought my lenes they weren;t hard to find so I cant help you there. If the weatherstrip is factory & is one piece instead of multiple pieces found in the repro's, that should bring more. If you go the e-bay route, put your starting price at least near what a repro would cost & set your reserve to what you feel is appropriate. Some of the original upholstery is still around, but if yours is a color that is rare, then you know what to do. Nice find! Its good to see your doing your due dilligence to get all your ducks in order too.

60 Lark convertible
    61 Champ
    62 Daytona convertible
    63 G.T. R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2)
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

If you have no need for the parts and are truly interested in selling them, I would list them with a low starting price and set the reserves at the price of what new reproduction parts cost.

If they are NOS rare/hard to find parts, Ebayers will pay likely bid them up beyond current repro prices.

Then, consider setting BIN prices for each part that's well above current reproduction prices.

You never know, someone might really need a particular part (the last piece of the puzzle) and be happy paying your BIN price just to secure it.

Just my $.02

Comment

Working...
      X