Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Call: Anyone need parts hauled to South Bend from the Northwest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Call: Anyone need parts hauled to South Bend from the Northwest?

Hi All,

Driving my truck (And maybe my car hauler - haven't decided yet) from Seattle to Portland, OR. Will pick up a couple visitors from across the pond at the airport in Portland, head east and be in South Bend in time for the meet. Need something brought east?Give me a shout at hausdok@msn.com
    Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
    Kenmore, Washington
    hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
    '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
    '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
    '69 Pontiac Firebird
    (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

I was considering doing a trip also, But if I don't get enough 'pre orders' I wont bother. Maybe If i get a few, you could haul some parts? I have a huge inventory, its about 20,000 part numbers, and I stock most parts that are available elsewhere, with a twist. I always hear . " I checked the usual vendors, but could not find so and so..." My selection has things like Hawk frames, Lark/Avanti frames, Transmissions, cores and rebuilt, Old dealer stocks with unsearched part numbers. Anyway, 9 times out of ten I have it, when it is not 'available.... I'll start another post advertising this stuff and see where it goes.

Comment

Hi All,

A member has booked the hauler for a haul east. My hauler has high sides and a solid floor, so I still have some room under the car once it's loaded; and if the trunk is empty some room there for small parts. I'll have to check on that. I'll have some camping gear and luggage in the bed of the pickup; but I can probably haul about half a bed's worth of small stuff besides. Haven't found a back haul yet.
      Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
      Kenmore, Washington
      hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
      '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
      '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
      '69 Pontiac Firebird
      (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

Not sure, is the swap set up going to be at the fairgrounds? Last time I had one of the biggest displays nobody ever saw. We were out in an arena , I remember making signs so people could find us....

Comment

Please contact Karen Dyer for the location of your spot in the Swap Meet.

Karen's information is:

Karen Dyer
          20625 Louise St
          South Bend, IN 46614
          karenldyer@sbcglobal.net

This information is also on the website.

Comment

Working...
          X