PASSING OF CHUCK BARANOWSKY August 1, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASSING OF CHUCK BARANOWSKY August 1, 2015

With a sad heart I am announcing the passing of my dear friend and Studebaker restorer Chuck Baranowsky who passed away peacefully on August 1, 2015 in Moon Township , just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Chuck had a fondness of Studebakers and restored many over the years.
    Chuck restored my 1958 Golden Hawk and 1963 Avanti R-2 . He was a regular attendee to the York, PA. and South Bend Studebaker Meets.
    He will be remembered by many as a selfless man who offered his time, talent and possession to all who needed it.
    He will be greatly missed.
    Joe Parsons

Joe Parsons

I grew up in Carnot, on Moon Clinton Road, across the road from Rosemont Estates. Not to far from his shop.
    On a trip back home about 5 years ago I stopped in at his shop, unannounced.
    Told him I was into Studebakers and owned a couple. Well Come On In Brother.
    He showed me around the shop, pictures of cars he had done, talked about the cars being worked on, just about invited me home for lunch.
    He had a beautiful 48? convertible being put together, a 58? hardtop in the paint booth, several others on the floor and a flock outside.
    When I left the shop I felt like an old friend.
    Quite a guy. Only met him once. Good memories. Yeah, He will be missed.
    Sorry for your loss.
    South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Sorry to hear this Joe. We lost another Good Guy, R.I.P. Chuck.
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
      X