Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was wondering if someone could share some information.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering if someone could share some information.

Could someone share with me about how many people are expected in St Louis for this event and about how many hotel rooms will be rented out?

I'm asking as this meet could come to the NW in a few years.. I'm working with a large hotel that could put together some numbers if I can provide them with some info.

Any info is appreciated.

Dave~

Check with Don Hart, his information can be found by going to the SDC website and on the left side of the home page, click on the link to the 2015 St. Louis Meet. Then click on CONTACTS.

They will have all the facts and figures you need. We would love seeing another meet in the great Northwest! Your Zone Director out there can probably help you as well. Good Luck!

Comment

You should be contacting the SDC International Meet Committee. They can give you all of the figures and information that you need from the past several meets and guidance on how to proceed.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Check your PM's. I sent some data on past meets.
        Gary Ash
        Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
        ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
        '48 M5
        '65 Wagonaire Commander
        '63 Wagonaire Standard
        web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

Gary is correct... I should have sent you to Denny & the IMC. You will find his contact information under "other contacts" on the SDC website.

Comment

Thank you all for the input.
            It's exactly what I needed.

Comment

Working...
            X