1963 Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Champ

If anyone has any interest there's a 63 Champ F/S on Redding,Ca C/L its NOT mine $800

What media is it selling on?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Redding, Calif Craigslist. I hope thats what your asking

Comment

It looks like a good deal from the pictures. Like all Champs, rust is the real issue but judging from the photos the rockers look solid. If it is a 63 then it has the steering that can be converted to power steering. It is a T-6 & V-8 so that's got something going for it too. In the picture of the full front view I see another Champ in the background, plus possibly a short bed (P-2) trailer directly behind it!
        59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
        60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
        61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
        62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
        62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
        62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
        63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
        63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
        64 Zip Van
        66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
        66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Ok thanks found it:

The link to it is what is needed if anyone if close enough to check it out or buy it. This is a very good area to buy one from if it always has been in the area.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
            It looks like a good deal from the pictures. Like all Champs, rust is the real issue but judging from the photos the rockers look solid. If it is a 63 then it has the steering that can be converted to power steering. It is a T-6 & V-8 so that's got something going for it too. In the picture of the full front view I see another Champ in the background, plus possibly a short bed (P-2) trailer directly behind it!
            I saw another Champ,a short bed made into a trailer and two 2 door Larks Plus a ton of parts I mean a TON

Comment

That looks to belong to Dick Grove in Cottonwood, he is a member of the club and in the roster, he has more than his share there , he is a good dude to deal with also, look up his number and give him a call, he knows his Studebaker's.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Wish that puppy was on the east coast, it would soon be a donor for My 62's pending steering and brake upgrade. And the rest of the parts would easily cover the purchase cost.
                JS
                I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Yeah... that looks like Dick's yard. Funny, it's sitting just about exactly where mine was sitting...
                  Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                  X