No announcement yet.

Is there a required vendor status here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a required vendor status here?

Do you need to pay to have a vendor status or can I promote my website, make announcements and make interest threads here without it?
    I do custom fabrication and would like to make my services available to the community.
    I haven't done much for older cars or Studes yet. I am converting my President to 12v though the going is slow. It did occur to me though once I made my alt conversion bracket it would be easy to make a JIG and make parts if people were interested. I could make them out of aluminum or steel.
    Anyway this is just one idea I had but if people give me the go ahead I'll link to my website and we could talk more if anyone else has ideas for anything that would be in demand.

Welcome to the SDC and to the SDC Forum.

The first requirement is to include in your PROFILE, your City and State so we have an idea WHERE we would be shipping things to or from, and to drop in with sample parts to make for the locals.

This "sticky" is at the top of this page, you need to read it:
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...-Read-me-first!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thanks
      I looked for info and didn't see much. It looks like things are pretty lax here but let me know if I missed something or break the rules hehe.
      I do custom fabrication mostly focused on automotive but I also cover a broad range of other stuff as well.
      I got laid off about six months ago and instead of recommitting myself to the machine decided to try and branch out on my own.
      Since then I have been trying to get my shop in order, get a website up and get some visibility.
      Take a look at my website and get a feel for my skills and talents. From there feel free to mention things you think could gain enough interest for small scale production or if you have any one off needs definitely let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshimitsuspeed View Post
        Thanks
        I looked for info and didn't see much. It looks like things are pretty lax here but let me know if I missed something or break the rules hehe.
        I do custom fabrication mostly focused on automotive but I also cover a broad range of other stuff as well.
        I got laid off about six months ago and instead of recommitting myself to the machine decided to try and branch out on my own.
        Since then I have been trying to get my shop in order, get a website up and get some visibility.
        Take a look at my website and get a feel for my skills and talents. From there feel free to mention things you think could gain enough interest for small scale production or if you have any one off needs definitely let me know.
        http://matrixgarage.com/
        Have you joined the SDC as yet? IF ...not, there are many advantages for you to do so ...like receiving 12 issues of our fine TURNING WHEELS monthly magazine ...a FREE ad where you can "get some visibility" by our 10,000 members ...instead of just a small portion of them here on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
          Have you joined the SDC as yet? IF ...not, there are many advantages for you to do so ...like receiving 12 issues of our fine TURNING WHEELS monthly magazine ...a FREE ad where you can "get some visibility" by our 10,000 members ...instead of just a small portion of them here on this forum.
          No, honestly I don't know anything about it. What's involved?

Comment

Dave Nevin
            Corvallis, OR
            1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
            Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Working...
            X