IDYSD road trip in Northern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD road trip in Northern California

Plans are in motion for a road trip to Studebakers Coffee House and Deli in Kelseyville California. Karel Staple Chapter is taking the lead on this but anyone with a Studebaker and a desire to participate is welcome. We plan to arrive in Kelseyville by 11am.

Studebakers Coffee House and Deli is a very small cafe on the corner of the downtown business district. They are expecting us. They make deli sandwiches and there is a small Ice Cream parlor next door.

I will be leading the caravan from the central valley area. We will be meeting up at Hwy 505 and Hwy 16 in Madison at 8:30am. We will caravan up to Hwy 20 where we will meet up with another caravan coming from Yuba City/Marysville and places north. Dick Grove will be leading that group.

Frank Smith will be leading the caravan from Napa and the Bay Area. They will travel up Hwy 29 and meet us in Lower Lake.

If you are interested in joining the road trip you can call me at 707 693-0211. I screen my calls so If you hear my voice mail, please leave a message.

Let's show Kelseyville what Studebaker people are all about.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kelseyville 020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	1736272
    Last edited by Sdude; 08-16-2012, 07:25 PM.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Look like we have people coming from all compass points for this one. Should be a fun day.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Please check out the thread on the General Studebaker specific forum. Things have changed due to fires and road closures.
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
      X