So. Ga. Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. Ga. Meeting

Just got back from the club meeting in Ocilla. Saw D.A.Pope's BRAND NEW 51 Pick up truck. An amazing restoration. He said they finished putting the glass in it last night, to drive to the meeting. I think Matthew took some pictures, Maybe he will post some later. after the meeting, we drove to the next town to a small but impressive car show.2 63 GT hawks (Loren Hendly's red one and Miss Edie's white one) got lots of attention. NT
    Neil Thornton

One very nice 2R6, for sure.

Comment

We enjoyed the meeting in Ocilla on Saturday look forward to seeing everyone again. I almost didnt drive the truck to the meeting because of a few details that had to be finished. I said from the start that I would drive it until we finished the restoration and would hopefully turn the key and drive to town. We certainly did that and I am glad that I did drive it there. If I could figure out how I would post some more pics of the restor but It is asking me for a like to the pics and they are on my hard drive. Can you tell me how to do this?

D.A.

Comment

D.A., email me the pics and I'll be more than happy to post them for you. mbstude@gmail.com

I'm really glad you brought it out. It's a nice truck that needs to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dapope View Post
          We enjoyed the meeting in Ocilla on Saturday look forward to seeing everyone again. I almost didnt drive the truck to the meeting because of a few details that had to be finished. I said from the start that I would drive it until we finished the restoration and would hopefully turn the key and drive to town. We certainly did that and I am glad that I did drive it there. If I could figure out how I would post some more pics of the restor but It is asking me for a like to the pics and they are on my hard drive. Can you tell me how to do this?

D.A.
          That is surly a beautiful truck.
          I see you have modified it with 12 volts and an alternator. That is a good thing.
          I'll have myself a nice '49-'53 Stude truck some day but it'll be modified a bit more than yours, like with a 500 Caddy engine/400 turbo.
          Congrats. on a beautiful restoration.
          Jerry Forrester
          Forrester's Chrome
          Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Hi Jerry
            Check your progress on Rustobaker Thread.
            Brian
            I agree nice truck, just a little too high for me though.
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
            X