Even more Studebaker promotion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more Studebaker promotion...

Well, seeing as how successful my previous exploits were in getting the Studebaker name out there, I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with a few automotive magazines. I have already received replies from a couple of them.

This first one is from Classic and Sports Car, apparently the largest automotive publication of its kind in the UK.

Hi Jake,

We did indeed, and we are keen to feature you in our 'Your classic' section. Martin (copied in) who looks after those pages will be in touch in due course.

Kind regards
    Alastair

This other one is from Collectible Automobile, and while the results are not as good, it is still noteworthy.

Dear Mr. Kaywell,

Apart from the fact that Collectible Automobile® has already paid considerable attention to the Hawk/GT Hawk family (feature stories in the November 1984 and August 1988 issues, five Photo Features between October 1996 and October 2016), the overriding matter is that I don’t currently have a freelance photographer in your area to whom I could assign a photo shoot. However, if you have an attractive shot or two of your car that you could E-mail here, I would be able to run it with your original message as a letter to the editor.

Regards,
    -- John Biel

Overall, I'm happy!

Last edited by Stude Shoo-wop!; 08-05-2019, 08:30 AM.
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
    However, if you have an attractive shot or two of your car that you could E-mail here, I would be able to run it with your original message as a letter to the editor.

Regards,
    -- John Biel
    All right Jake!

Give him the best, you've got, and see what happens?

Mark
    sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Mathew 5:2...

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
        Jake IS teaching us a few things, isn't he, Nox?
        Mike Davis
        1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
          That's quite clever stuff, my Swedish friend. Thanks for that!
          Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Being on the right track is just quite allright...

Comment

5:2
              Now that is slick!
              B

Comment

Working...
              X