Name:	coupex 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	1760923Click image for larger version

Name:	coupex 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1760924

My wife left for Europe for 6 weeks without me, (she will probably have a better time that way.) I slipped my hot wheels Coupe Express model in her luggage and when she arrived in Poland, I told her to find it and take it with her to dinner. Her friend's neighbors have fallen in love with the model and are planning some good pictures when they arrive in Paris, its almost like I got to go.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

It's nice of her to amuse you like that. You have a good one, so keep her.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Is that typical European food that doesn't exist in the US? Otherwise...

Comment

Is that typical European food that doesn't exist in the US? Otherwise... [/QUOTE]

She is in Poland for a couple of weeks so this is what I'm seeing just like yourself, looks pretty heavy carb laden to me, It will be interesting to see the difference once they arrive in France and then Austria.The Coupex was confiscated @ the American Embassy in Krakow and all photos of it and any pictures of the building were erased from my wife's phone. She said the guards got really up tight until they heard the travel story....whew!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
          It's nice of her to amuse you like that. You have a good one, so keep her.
          I am the luckiest man on the planet to have her, we've been married 40 years now and I swear she can spot almost any Studebaker at any speed zipping down the highway. Since I retired one year ago we've been having a blast with our Coupe Express and Champ.
          sigpic

Comment

Gene, neat that she got away without you but now you can make it to Ohio in Sept. and the coupe can drive that far, how is it running? and how are you in general? things are about the same here but time is ticking down until Ian gets here and we head out for Dayton, and Mansfield. hope to see you there.
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

It appears your truck is having a good time in Europe. At least it will have the photos to prove it.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                Gene, neat that she got away without you but now you can make it to Ohio in Sept. and the coupe can drive that far, how is it running? and how are you in general? things are about the same here but time is ticking down until Ian gets here and we head out for Dayton, and Mansfield. hope to see you there.
                The Coupe Express turned out phenomenal Bob, I've had a couple other members PM about new updated photos after completion and I'm working on doing that soon. It's absolutely the best riding, driving Hot Rod I've ever built. Boxing 95% of that frame really made it handle great with that triangulated 4 link. I'm retired (right) and I'm in the middle of a new two car garage addition. so I'm not going to promise I'll be there but we'll see.
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should come down and do an inspection on your garage work, I can't do much more than inspect and was always good at that.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

Working...
                  X