South Florida Studebaker Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida Studebaker Chapter

Hi members, I have a 63 GT Hawk in Ft Lauderdale; Concours quality, and have tried to locate information on the local chapter. I'm no longer on Facebook or other social media so I am having trouble locating a contact name or phone number. Does anyone know of a Studebaker chapter between Miami and Palm Beach?
    Thanks in advance
    Mark

Go to the Studebaker Drivers Club home page from the link at the top of this page (just below the SDC emblem) and select the "Contacts" tab. The drop down menu will include "Local Chapters." Select Florida and search.

Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

thanks for the help rockne10, Ill send a post to them, thank you again
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mch View Post
        Hi members, I have a 63 GT Hawk in Ft Lauderdale; Concours quality, and have tried to locate information on the local chapter. I'm no longer on Facebook or other social media so I am having trouble locating a contact name or phone number. Does anyone know of a Studebaker chapter between Miami and Palm Beach?
        Thanks in advance
        Mark
        You have the Sun Shine Chapter. President was Butch Figurella Royal Palm Beach butchfig@bellsouth.net. The next closest would be The Orlando chapter.
        Bo

Comment

Here is the Sunshine Chapter's Web address. http://www.sunshinestude.com/

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
          studenews@outlook.com

Comment

The Sunshine Chapter is meeting this coming Saturday (August 3rd) at the Cracker Barrel located at I 95 and SW10th Ave/ Deerfield Beach at 9AM. I'll be driving my Black 53. If the weather is bad I'll be in a blue Durango. Typically we will just have breakfast together and get to know you and your car........Hope to see ya Saturday!
            ed ellis

sigpic

the "SUPER COUPE"

Comment

Bo, Ed & SusieQ, thanks so much. Im in NJ now and will fly back probably in Sept for 4 or 5 days. I have a condo in Ft Lauderdale and store my GT Hawk in a garage owned by Motor Car Gallery. So, Ill try to schedule my Sept trip to meet you all.
              thanks a lot
              Mark

Comment

Remember to bring several boxes of Cohiba Talisman 2017, nothing impresses like fine Cubanos!
                Originally posted by mch View Post
                Bo, Ed & SusieQ, thanks so much. Im in NJ now and will fly back probably in Sept for 4 or 5 days. I have a condo in Ft Lauderdale and store my GT Hawk in a garage owned by Motor Car Gallery. So, Ill try to schedule my Sept trip to meet you all.
                thanks a lot
                Mark

Comment

Back in the day Broward County had a great Studebaker dealer named Mayer Motors, spent many hours there with the Avanti, when they closed had to haul down to Miami and Trojan Service Center.......Studebakers never had it so good.
                  Originally posted by ed ellis View Post
                  The Sunshine Chapter is meeting this coming Saturday (August 3rd) at the Cracker Barrel located at I 95 and SW10th Ave/ Deerfield Beach at 9AM. I'll be driving my Black 53. If the weather is bad I'll be in a blue Durango. Typically we will just have breakfast together and get to know you and your car........Hope to see ya Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                  X