Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude pics

Studebaker
    Last edited by allen04084; 11-26-2019, 07:21 AM.
    1966 Daytona Sport Sedan - Richelieu Blue

Congrats! That is a nice car, going by the photos. The '66 redesign is one of my favorites.

Craig

Comment

Very eye catching car - and by the looks of things, all the time consuming work has been taken care of. Good luck.

Comment

Beautiful! Love the colour combo. If I had the time-space-$ for another Stude this would be the one I would pick. cheers, Junior
        sigpic
        1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Congrats from the other coast! A very nice looking '66.
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

'Looking good! Congrats. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Excellent looking Sports Sedan. I came within hours of buying one new. Someoe just beat me in buying the last one in stock at Pitcher Motors in Poughkeepsie, NY.

One minor item, a Studebaker V8 has timing gears, a GM V8 in a 1966 does not have timing gears (spockets and chain).
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Love the color! Don’t redo the whole ac only the under engine. Leave the under the dash unit! Since it is Studebaker.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X