Thread: We are having trouble registering online

We are having trouble registering online

When we try to register for the meet online, we add 1 car to be judged, but when the form asks us to identify the vehicle, the form thinks we have asked to register 2 cars. Tried entering 0 cars, but then the form skipped that portion of the registration process. I only own one Stude. Is this some insidious plot to make me buy another?

Whenever an "on line form" fights me, I just print out the blank form, fill it out and mail it in. Computers can be such a PITA at times. Papyrus and quill pin can get it done every time.

Speedster Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ51 View Post
    When we try to register for the meet online, we add 1 car to be judged, but when the form asks us to identify the vehicle, the form thinks we have asked to register 2 cars. Tried entering 0 cars, but then the form skipped that portion of the registration process. I only own one Stude. Is this some insidious plot to make me buy another?
    This is being investigated. Watch here for an expected resolution

Denny Foust
    International Meet Chairman.

Commander Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ51 View Post
    You most likely registered to have a vehicle judged AND registered to attend one of the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course tours. Because the event planners need to know what vehicle is coming to the Sports Car Course, the system is requiring you to enter a second vehicle. Most likely it is the SAME vehicle being judged AND going to the Sports Car Course, but it may not be. The registration system cannot assume it is the same vehicle. If it IS the same vehicle, simply enter the a second vehicle with the same information. If you are bringing one vehicle to be judged and another for the Sports Car Course, then enter the appropriate vehicle information for each.
    - Mark Wheeler
    SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Speedster Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsm View Post
    You most likely registered to have a vehicle judged AND registered to attend one of the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course tours. Because the event planners need to know what vehicle is coming to the Sports Car Course, the system is requiring you to enter a second vehicle. Most likely it is the SAME vehicle being judged AND going to the Sports Car Course, but it may not be. The registration system cannot assume it is the same vehicle. If it IS the same vehicle, simply enter the a second vehicle with the same information. If you are bringing one vehicle to be judged and another for the Sports Car Course, then enter the appropriate vehicle information for each.
    Mark,

Thank you for the clarification.

Denny Foust