Ray Keehner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Keehner

To all who knew Ray, I'm sad to report he passed away Thursday, November 16th, 2017 at his home in East Wenatchee, Washington. We do not have details, but apparently he
    was found in the garage doing what he loved doing, tinkering around on his Studes. He was a gentle soul and always willing to help. Feels trite saying he will be greatly missed, but he really will be.
    Our best wishes to Carol, his widow and we pray God will comfort her in this tough time and the months ahead.

RIP, Ray. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yes Ray was a great person and he will be missed at future PNW SDC and ASC events!
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

i'm sorry to hear of Rays passing. He was always willing to help, advice on the best way to do a repair, or just to chat with about what cars that he was working on. Pryor to his moving to East Wenatchee, he was the ramrod for the car shows at the Historic Flight Center at Paine Field, where there was plenty of time visit. Carol I'm sorry for the loss of your Husband Ray..... Lou Cote

Comment

Ray was an outstanding individual who was always willing to listen and lend advice. Our Studebaker community will be at a loss because those were large shoes to fill. My deepest condolences to his wife and family.

Comment

Working...
          X