This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOAI members

We are members of both SDC and AOAI and this year we registered with AOAI only for the international meet. Will we be allowed entrance to all free SDC events?

Originally posted by 3354 View Post
    We are members of both SDC and AOAI and this year we registered with AOAI only for the international meet. Will we be allowed entrance to all free SDC events?
    You sure will. There are events that require a ticket/wrist band. These are the only events that, unless you have a ticket, you can't get into.

Comment

Bob - I regret I can't attend this year, but I want to commend you for staying on top of the situation via this forum. My experience with some recent meets left me frustrated to say the least. Poor communication, or none at all seems to have been the rule, and that needs to change. So, thumbs up from here!
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
        Bob - I regret I can't attend this year, but I want to commend you for staying on top of the situation via this forum. My experience with some recent meets left me frustrated to say the least. Poor communication, or none at all seems to have been the rule, and that needs to change. So, thumbs up from here!
        Chris,
        So sorry you can't attend. The new Meet Format has been a challenge, and the International Committee along with Tom Curtis have been instrumental in making sure that benchmark events stay, the Club doesn't lose money, and most importantly everyone has a nice time. On the years that a Studebaker Convention is in South Bend, the only larger event here is a Notre Dame Football game, and that says something, as there are a ton of events that happen year round.
        Last edited by Bob Henning; 04-22-2017, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X