• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this been done for the 1959's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
      Has this been done for the 1959's?
      Don't believe so - looks like you might have found a new calling for the forum

Comment

• Thanks, I'm about to add one to my collection.

Comment

• 60S-43313 - for sale on E-bay, July 2016

Lots of modifications - probably too many to list

Last edited by 62champ; 07-28-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• OK it has officially happened. How we start a 1959 Lark Registry? ( I hope I'm not the only one).
            Thanks Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
              How we start a 1959 Lark Registry? ( I hope I'm not the only one).
              Thanks Bill
              Simply start a new thread asking for people to submit information about 1959 Larks. The only thing I do is keep an eye out on the thread and add VINs to the first post so people can see what has been posted. Have any particular questions, I would be more than happy to help.

Comment

• Thanks 62champ

OK everybody submit your information on 1959 Larks.

OK here goes with '59 No#1
                VIN 59VC1769

Just picked her up, a 25,000 original mile 2 dr HT V8 Auto NO RUST.
                Will fill in more details once I get my head around what I have done.(I really must be insane so does this mean my wife is finally right?).Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0484[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1707829
                Cheers,
                Bill

Comment

• It would be better to start a brand new thread on the lead page and title it something like 1959 Lark registry. That way you can modify the first post and add VIN numbers or whatever you like. It will also make it less confusing because this thread is for only 1960 Larks.
                  Last edited by 62champ; 07-12-2016, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• 60S29536 Convertible. Next project on my docket. Need the interior quarter panels covers just in front of the convertible top, see picture
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9144.JPG
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	1707934

Comment

• As of yesterday (July 21st), my 1960 Lark Deluxe two door has now gone on to another owner. The buyer is Mr. Rich Beaird (that's the way he spells it), also of Nashville, and Rich will be joining the SDC; when he shows up, welcome him, as he is a good guy. This is the car listed in post #110. I will be remaining a member of the SDC, but will not be acquiring another car until some real money presents itself in my budget and I can buy one which is already done right.

Thanks,
                      Tom Martin

Comment

• Finally finished the interior on my Colonial Red. 60s-37670. Refer to post 124. I just wanted to post some pictures. I'm looking for the correct bumpers, and I know about the wheel covers. I just like the look with the red paint. I dropped in an extra OHV 6 from a Champ Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1708004pickup with overdrive. Very easy swap. This is a fun car to drive.Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1708002

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	1708006Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1708007Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1708008Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	1708009

Comment

• Wow that is very nice Justin, I like the added Regal Interior, was the Regal Dash special Factory Ordered?
                            The OHV Six just looks like it belongs in there!
                            StudeRich
                            Second Generation Stude Driver,
                            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pswzm14 226.jpg
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1708118 Click image for larger version

Name:	pswzm14 228.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1708119
                              I always get a kick out of seeing my photographs posted somewhere on the internet. The first picture can be found way back in post #5. I assume it was retrieved from the eBay auction when the car was sold. It was a good thing for this car as it was replaced by a nice Lark hardtop that was subsequently destroyed in the Middletown California fire last year. Did this car end up in Kentucky?

I wanted to post the original picture as Jennifer was pixeled out in post # 5 and she looked terrific that day, all decked out in her period correct Jackie Kennedy outfit. I just had to get another picture with the door open. This was from the Karel Staple Chapter zone meet in Sacramento in 2014.
                              Jon Stalnaker
                              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

• Jon, are you say'in you KNOW this Lady? Lucky Guy!

I sure never knew that Car I remember well from eBay, was yours!
                                StudeRich
                                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                                X