Icky manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: Icky manuals

So what's a good way to remove cat urine smell and other ickyness from soiled Studebaker parts and shop manuals?

Somebody has been a really bad little pussy.....
    1963 Champ "Stu Bludebaker"- sometimes driver
    1957 Silver Hawk "Josie"- picking up the pieces after an unreliable body man let it rot for 11 years from an almost driver to a basket case
    1951 Land Cruiser "Bunnie Ketcher" only 47M miles!
    1951 Commander Starlight "Dale"- basket case
    1947 Champion "Sally"- basket case
    1941 Commander Land Cruiser "Ursula"- basket case

I think I'd buy new ones.

Comment

How CASO is that? :b
      1963 Champ "Stu Bludebaker"- sometimes driver
      1957 Silver Hawk "Josie"- picking up the pieces after an unreliable body man let it rot for 11 years from an almost driver to a basket case
      1951 Land Cruiser "Bunnie Ketcher" only 47M miles!
      1951 Commander Starlight "Dale"- basket case
      1947 Champion "Sally"- basket case
      1941 Commander Land Cruiser "Ursula"- basket case

Comment

There is pet urine smell neutralizer, but I don't know which one is best. Ask a veterinarian.
        Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

I sprayed some with fabreeze and it helped alot

Comment

Good reason to have them on CD's................just toss them in the dishwasher.
            sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
            1950 Champion Convertible
            1950 Champion 4Dr
            1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
            1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Twenty five years ago my cat upchucked on my '53-'58 Body Parts Catalog. Time heals all wounds.
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Get rid of the cat and replace the manual. That's one smell that doesn't go away easily.

Comment

liberally soak in natured skunk urine..... works every time for me....must be an eastern skunk.....the western skunks smell just like a cat's...

Comment

I'm on the verge of buying one of these.
                    Get free shipping on qualified Ozone Generators products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Heating, Venting & Cooling Department.

I'm not sure what size, but car detailers and hotels supposedly successfully use something similar to get the smoke smell out of hotel rooms and cars.
                    Tobacco smoke may not be as nasty as cat pee, but is a mighty pervasive nonetheless.

Comment

Cats are picky where they do their business. If you decide to buy new manuals, do not try to keep them clean. Mine are so covered with greasy hand marks, no cat would go near them. Heck, I get my own hands dirty just picking one up

Comment

You HAVE to be kidding me... how freakin' CASO can one get!?! The only possible other reason to try and salvage the old is that they are Stude originals with better quality pix.

Comment

EWWWWWWWWW......... best way to get rid of that smell is the garbage can!

Comment

My wife said try white vinegar. May get rid of that cat pee smell but, your manuals and parts will smell like a vinaigrette salad dressing.
                            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
                            X