Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roundtoit file

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
    Anything is possible, but this is not likely. The heater will only lower the temp 5-10 degrees, but of course that can make a difference, in an emergency, i.e. hopelessly stuck in traffic. Much better to install a 16" pusher fan in front of the radio, for such emergency situations.

I have had several Stude heater valves stop shutting completely off; sometimes they leak too, and sometimes not. I usually just send them to the guy in HMN (Joe Hudacheck?), who rebuilds them as new, for about $75. The 56J's valve currently will not shut completely off, but I just re-routed the water lines for now. More and more things get put in the round2it file nowadays. Can't wait till retirement retire, so I can give personal stuff the time it deserves
    I retired 3 years ago and still trying to catch up on my roundtoit file!
    Randy Wilkin
    1946 M5 Streetrod
    Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Originally posted by rodnutrandy View Post
      I retired 3 years ago and still trying to catch up on my roundtoit file!
      I actually had a real bonafide roundtuit where I used to work, as the work I did absolutely required everything be completed daily; nothing could be put off. It hung on a hook right next to my desk.
      When I left there I forgot to bring it with me and am now accomplishing very little in retirement.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
      X