Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pdskinner
    replied
    I like authenticity with some appeal. It seams like painting the trunk and laying the houndstooth in the trunk looks best. Do you agree

Leave a comment:

• stude dude
    replied
    Are you aiming for authenticity or appeal, or do you just want to freshen it up without spending a lot of money?

Chris.

Leave a comment:

• Pdskinner
    started a topic Interior: 1957 GH Trunk recommendations with repaint

1957 GH Trunk recommendations with repaint

I am repainting my 57' golden hawk. In the trunk compartment I currently have a gray trunk liner throughout. I was considering leaving the gray liner and placing a vinyl houndstooth on the horizontal portion over this horizontal surface and removing the gray liner on the side to paint the color of the car. I was also not placing the spare tire cover but cleaning the tire and placing a new 2799 Wheel cover on the spare. Also questioning on whether to remove the gray mat on the horizontal surface and also painting it the car Color but placing the Vinyl Gray and black houndstooth pattern as purchased from SI unattached to this horizontal surface
    Whether to remove the entire glued gray liner or part of it. Whether to paint the sides or entire trunk? Whether to lay the Houndstooth liner on top of the gray liner on remove it and paint car color then loosely place houndstooth liner
Working...
X