Power brake problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes: Power brake problem

I have a 61 lark 259. I am installing a power brake booster it takes a four bolt master cylinder. Can anyone tell me what master cylinder I can get in a dual cylinder and maybe where?

Go to a FLAPS and borrow an illustrated master cylinder catalog and start hunting. why do you need a dual master cylinder? have you gone to a split system? i believe the original master cylinder might do the trick. it needs to be a 1in bore cylinder. Luck Doofus

Comment

I am using a split system

Comment

I have them in stock, New not rebuilt.

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Jim, Will you send me your e-mail and I will send you a picture so that we are on the same page? My e-mail is: tlrickey@outlook.com Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Daytona View Post
            Jim, Will you send me your e-mail and I will send you a picture so that we are on the same page? My e-mail is: tlrickey@outlook.com Thank you for your help.
            Haven't heard from you?

Comment

Working...
            X