X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jnfweber
    replied
    Recent update=May 4, 2016

Working to get finished by La Palma 2016. Still have to put in side windows without breaking them again.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    Thanks Rich, you're about the best source of information for me on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    The rubber Door Seals go on the Dogleg of the Front Doors (Front extension under the wraparound W/S).

The curved end of them shown at the right goes around the Drain Hole and acts as a Dam.

You did Order 1337344 and 345 correct Jack?

We have (5) '57 Sedans and Wagons here, one of which I have owned since 1962, and I would swear those little bumper like things are not Studebaker, maybe it would take a better view of all sides to ID them.

They look Solid to me, like Rubber Bumpers or something, if you know they go behind the Front Bumper, just look up the Picture in the Body Parts Catalog.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 05-04-2016, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tim333
    replied
    I have a 57 Commander, I'll look to see if mine has the same.

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    replied
    Originally posted by tim333 View Post
    I just saw your other post so now I know the year and model.
    I see you got the visual clues. Now I need some answers. 57 President Classic. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tim333
    replied
    I just saw your other post so now I know the year and model.

Leave a comment:

• tim333
    replied
    I'm not an expert yet so what kind of car??

Leave a comment:

• jnfweber
    started a topic Body / Glass: Where do these go?

Where do these go?

All rubber gaskets installed except for these suckers. I think they go some way on the front of the front door on behind the windshield curve. Also, the painted metal parts, which I think go behind the front bumper in front of the wheel wells. At least the screws fit in the holes. Can anyone give me a specific way to install the rubber suckers. At least, they look like they could be used as bait with a hook for a large predator fish. <g>
    Attached Files
Working...
X