Clear All

• unclemiltie
    replied
    Look at Studebakervendors.com

Leave a comment:

• Mmcghee1024
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
    That part number was still in the price books in the 1960s, no supersession found. Try calling some of the SDC vendors that specialize in 1940s parts. Or use a rebuilding service.
    I'm not really familiar with vendors that deal with the older stuff....I've used Studebaker parts online and STudebaker International. Am I missing more? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mmcghee1024
    replied
    Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
    Are you talking about the sending unit for the temperature gauge, or the sending unit for the fuel gauge?
    Sorry I should have specified. Fuel sending unit.....

Leave a comment:

• karterfred88
    replied
    a little Googling search shows it as a gas tank sending unit per SDC forum in 2010: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...-Unit-1-198195
    Now as to finding a compatible 6 volt one I'll leave that to the experts on 6 volt systems.

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Are you talking about the sending unit for the temperature gauge, or the sending unit for the fuel gauge?

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    That part number was still in the price books in the 1960s, no supersession found. Try calling some of the SDC vendors that specialize in 1940s parts. Or use a rebuilding service.

Leave a comment:

• Mmcghee1024
    started a topic Fuel System: Sending unit????

Sending unit????

Having a hard time locating a sending unit for my 1940 commander.....book says the part number is 198195. Are there interchangeable part numbers? Thanks
Working...
X