Body size question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Body size question

I'm looking to get a car cover for the new wagon and I emailed California Car Cover. They said they have a pattern for a 1962 Lark wagon, my question is how close are the 1962 and 1960 Lark Wagon. I've looked at pictures online and it seems to me that they have different a front and rear but are the same overall size.

TIA,
    Dan

They're almost identical. As far as a car cover would be concerned, they are identical.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Bob is correct. A cover for a 59 Lark wagon, will fit all years of Lark wagons. The body dimension differences are so small that the car cover will not notice the minor differences. Remember...it's stretchable cloth, not a piece of hard material..!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Van Veghten View Post
        Bob is correct. A cover for a 59 Lark wagon, will fit all years of Lark wagons. The body dimension differences are so small that the car cover will not notice the minor differences. Remember...it's stretchable cloth, not a piece of hard material..!

Mike
        I do not agree that all of these wagons are the same (size/shape). A 1961 is 184 1/2 inches long. A 1962 is 187 inches long. As far as the statement;"A cover for a 59 Lark wagon, will fit all years of Lark wagons." I disagree, as a 1963 wagon is 190 3/16 inches long and has a different, squarer shape to the rear section. Six inches in length would be a lot of stretch.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X