Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Hoping someone can post a picture of an original 1950 champion seat cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior: Hoping someone can post a picture of an original 1950 champion seat cover

Considering upholstering the seats in my 50 Champion.
    Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.
    sigpicJimmie
    Orange County, Indiana
    1950 CHAMPION -ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA

Jimmie, I don't have one, but you'll need to specify if the car (trim level) is a Custom, a DeLuxe, or a Regal. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Jimmie, I don't have one, but you'll need to specify if the car (trim level) is a Custom, a DeLuxe, or a Regal. BP
      It has stainless around the windshield and back glass too. I was told this made it a regal????? Actually, it doesn't have to be exact, I do upholstery and did it in a grey with a red line running through it back in 1988 but it has faded to a very light grey now with no sign of the tiny red lines.
      sigpicJimmie
      Orange County, Indiana

Comment

I have some original after market seat covers in different colored plades, still in original boxes, really colorful to.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
          I have some original after market seat covers in different colored plades, still in original boxes, really colorful to.
          Can you post pictures of the covers. Do you think the fabric would have deteriorated by now. Do you have matching covers for front and back seats for a 2 door sedan? How much would you charge for a set?
          sigpicJimmie
          Orange County, Indiana

Comment

Jimmie; using those period covers would be a great idea. If they are usable, people so enjoy seeing those period seat covers in cars of the early 50s.

You don't have to worry about authenticity that way, but you have nice seats. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

They have been boxed up for a long time and still look new, I will post you some pictures tomorrow of what I have ...Bob
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Working...
              X