Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

GT Hawk Window Regulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: GT Hawk Window Regulators

Can anyone enlighten me as to the difference between the '62-3 #1331716/7 regulator assembly and the '64 #1360872/3 units. I have a used pair that I'm sure were removed from a '62 GT and an NOS pair that have been labelled with the '64 part numbers. They appear identical to my eye. I would like to verify that the NOS units are correctly identified.

Originally posted by WCP View Post
    Can anyone enlighten me as to the difference between the '62-3 #1331716/7 regulator assembly and the '64 #1360872/3 units. I have a used pair that I'm sure were removed from a '62 GT and an NOS pair that have been labelled with the '64 part numbers. They appear identical to my eye. I would like to verify that the NOS units are correctly identified.
    The four screws that attach the regulator to the inner door were changed to 1/4" - 28 thread beginning with '64 models.

Comment

Thanks for that info - pretty minor, but would necessitate a part no. change. Bill

Comment

To have someone be able to answer a question with this level of detailed info underscores its value to all of Studedom. The Forum is amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X