No announcement yet.

Need all Light fixtures for 1959 1/2 ton pickup E7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21803 RD B.7, Cortez, CO 81321 just a few hours from your home. Do you have a paypal address I could pay you through that or send a check?

Comment

Hello I am interested and haven't heard from you in the last day or so. How do the lights look after getting a little bath? How is the best way of getting you your payment for tail lights? you can also contact me at 9705708002 either text or talk. thanks again

Comment

I'll call you later. They cleaned up some but I pulled them out as the temperature dropped as my tank is outside. If you have a tank, I'd drop them back in for 12 hours or so to loosen old the paint. With a little work they should clean up and be serviceable. I was in no mood to go out and to the Post Office yesterday but I'll get them in the mail to you shortly.

Comment

Hello: I am not trying to rush you please stay close to home if you're in the snow storm and the really really cold temps! I can wait as long as it takes. I don't have an electrolysis tank at this time and don't know where I would find one to use. Please take whatever time it takes. Keith

Comment

If you're doing an restore work you need an electrolysis tank..... The best $15 I ever spent on tools. Old computer power supply, 4 1/2" rebar and a discarded plastic barrel.

Comment

like to see a picture! I do need to build one especially if it is that easy. Thanks for the info. I will try to find these three items. What diameter is the rebar and are you talking a 55 gal barrel or what size of barrel you talking about? I googled more about the electrolysis tank do it yourself and found alot of the information i asked you about. I would like to see a picture of your setup if possible. Thanks again!
              Last edited by comtnbykr; 12-05-2013, 08:10 AM. Reason: Googled Electrolysis tank DIY

Comment

Working...
              X