No announcement yet.

Anyone know what these are for?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 52hawk
    Those screw onto the body inside,in front and behind the doors,to hold the windlace in place.

    Leave a comment:

  • Wayne Youngward
    started a topic Body / Glass: Anyone know what these are for?

    Anyone know what these are for?

    When I was dismantling my '65 Commander before restoring it, I was trying to be as careful as I could labelling and identifying various bits and pieces. I was successful for the most part, but somehow missed these two little metal plates. For the life of me, I can't figure our where they go or what they're for! Anybody recognize them? They are about 20 cm long and 2.8 cm wide (that's 7 7/8" by 1 1/8" for the metrically-challenged!), and are obviously a left-right pair.Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	1741245