Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

1957 Golden Hawk Side Grille Assembly (inlets) needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: 1957 Golden Hawk Side Grille Assembly (inlets) needed

Hello together

I recently bought some grille spears for my 1957 Golden Hawk (thanks Matthew). No sooner had they arrived than I recognized that the correct holes in my grille inlets (left and right) on my car had been weld shut. This might have been done in order to install the 58-style grilles that are on the car (newly drilled holes).

As I do not want to drill other holes and plug the others, I would like to find a decent pair of grille inlets with the proper holes for the grille spears. Afterwards I will have them painted to match the car's color and install the grille spears.

As I do not know, if they are reproduced or originals are still available; I thought I might ask here first.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Studebaker-Ha...uhQ~~60_57.JPG

Thank you in advance for any help in solving this issue.

Rudy
    sigpic

Your picture is of a GT hawk style, I might have one or two around I will take a look....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Hello Bob

Sorry, the picture was wrong. I need two inlets for a 1957 Golden Hawk.

Thank you
      sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1957-studebaker-golden-hawk-hardtop-grille-emblem-jill-reger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	1687120

Hello again

Just to let you know, I am still looking for two metal pan inserts for my 1957 Golden Hawk (those with the 6 holes each for the grille spears).

Thank you.

Enjoy the rest of 2013.

Rudy
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X