Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

55 CK hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: 55 CK hood

I'm in need of a dent free rust free hood for a 55 speedster or anything that will fit. I don't need the hood ornament just the hood.

The only thing that will fit is any 55 C/K. It does not have to be a Speedster, or even a V-8 car. The sedan and station wagon hoods will not fit, nor will any other model year.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
    10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
    56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
    60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

PM 55coupe here on the forum. Has a 55 hood in stock and ready to ship. In fact, I believe he has a complete 55 front group. Chrome, grille, side lights, bumper, the whole enchilada.
      sals54

Comment

do you still have a 55 ck hood for sale? if so, how much do you want for it?
        my email address is forrestecomer@hotmail.com

Comment

Forrest,
          I think you need to send your private message to 55coupe. You responded to sals54 post. Here's a link to 55coupe's forum profile and, therein, a link to send a PM.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...p?3784-55coupe
          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
          X