Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwain G.
    replied
    Those are the exact shipping weights shown in Service letter #272. 2290 for a coupe, 2415 for a Deluxe Cruising sedan. Custom Cruising sedan, 2360. Club sedans: Custom 2360 and Deluxe 2385. Add 45 lbs. for overdrive, 30 lbs. for Climatizer, 15 lbs. for radio. Actual curb weight will probably be about 100 lbs. more.

Leave a comment:

• studeluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by doug View Post
    Those weights listed were probably the lightest model to the heaviest model ( two door coupe to four door sedan for example). It just listed 1940 Champion, not body style.
    You're right I just checked it out. I guess getting on the computer at about 5 am before coffee is a bad idea. thanks for the input.

Leave a comment:

• doug
    replied
    Those weights listed were probably the lightest model to the heaviest model ( two door coupe to four door sedan for example). It just listed 1940 Champion, not body style.

Leave a comment:

• studeluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by studeluvr View Post
    I'd like to build a trailer for our 40 Champion, 2G 4 dr. but need to know the weight of this car before starting such a project. None of my manuals list the weight of ol' Betsy, does anyone know where I can get access to such numbers?
    Welp after I woke up and used my head and remembered carnut.com, they had the answer I was looking for. 2290/ 2415 I'm assuming the first number is empty of consumables and the second would be full of fluids. You can anything on the internet ain't it grand!

Leave a comment:

• studeluvr
    started a topic Frame / Springs: curb weight of 40 Champion?

curb weight of 40 Champion?

I'd like to build a trailer for our 40 Champion, 2G 4 dr. but need to know the weight of this car before starting such a project. None of my manuals list the weight of ol' Betsy, does anyone know where I can get access to such numbers?
Working...
X