Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Hawk front Right side window regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body: Hawk front Right side window regulator

Unfortunately at the shop that restored my Hawk someone was thoughtful enough to put vise grips on the stub for the passenger regulator and ruined the threads (can't be cleaned up - beyond repair). Owner of shop promised to make it right by paying for and installing another regulator. My questions is are they the same for 53-64? If not what years can I use. Also who has a Right side regulator (in decent shape) for sale?
    sigpic

Packardbakerly,
    J.D.

Doesn't SI have them with core exchange?
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I got a couple ....pm me
      Bez Auto Alchemy
      573-318-8948
      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

"63 and '64 same EXCEPT some '64 had different size mounting holes - not really a problem if you are willing to drill them out (from experience and the good people at (the now closed) Stephen Allen Parts.
        Paul TK

Comment

Working...
        X