X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962larksedan
    replied
    Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
    Your right in that the fender is strictly a 59-50 item. The difference is on the very bottom, The 61-63 fender would fit except in that area where it wouldn't match up to the rocker panel. As far as the door is, they carry a different part number but I wonder what the real difference is to a regular 2 door sedan. It may be in the window framing. Your chances of finding one from a sedan would be most likely better than a wagon but one never knows. I would take my chance with either & modify whatever it takes to make it work.
    The 1959-62 SW doors are not the same as the 1959-62 sedan doors; the former have taller window frames and it's the same issue whether the vehicles in question are two or four door...........

Why I know was I was trying to pick up a 1962 four door wagon in the Phx area about a year ago and use the swapped in Chevy/Ford drivetrain out of my 1962 four door sedan and I also did some research on which body parts would interchange. Aside from the front clip, nothing.

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Thought I would bump this to see if Chicagohotrods was lurking

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Yeah, here I am. I was going to respond, but waited till someone closer might be able to help. I still have the 59 60 Lark Wagon parts car. I do have both parts you need. Sadly, though, I'm in Sacramento CA. These parts would have to be shipped via Greyhound. I've had very good luck with Greyhound. Parts require being bubble wrapped or at least having all sharp edges covered. I try to "frame up" the fenders so they don't get crushed in transit. The door would not be a problem, but the fender would be a little tricky. Let me know if you want to see some pricing on shipping and parts.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Van Veghten
    replied
    CHR

Might be sals54...with an s...

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Skip Lackie
    replied
    I have a pair of 59-60 Lark fiberglass outer fenders, $100 apiece. Your inner fenders would have to be removed and attached.

Leave a comment:

• Chicagohotrods
    replied
    Tried to pm sal54 said was not in the system. Any other way of getting in touch with him?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Van Veghten
    replied
    Get "Sal54" to chime in here. I think he may have what you need.
    He's in central CA.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Warren Webb
    replied
    Your right in that the fender is strictly a 59-50 item. The difference is on the very bottom, The 61-63 fender would fit except in that area where it wouldn't match up to the rocker panel. As far as the door is, they carry a different part number but I wonder what the real difference is to a regular 2 door sedan. It may be in the window framing. Your chances of finding one from a sedan would be most likely better than a wagon but one never knows. I would take my chance with either & modify whatever it takes to make it work.

Leave a comment:

• Chicagohotrods
    started a topic Body / Glass: 59 lark wagon parts interchange

59 lark wagon parts interchange

guys I know you know thats why im asking i need a pass. door and drivers fender for my 2 door wagon. is 59-60 the only 2 years I have to look at? Thanks looks like oors and feners from a few years "look" the same but want to hear it from the experts. Thanks
Working...
X