Thanks StudeRich and Doc!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks StudeRich and Doc!!

At the beginning of July I posted here looking for a T-86 OD transmission between Wyoming and the Pacific Northwest. StudeRich made arrangements with his friend "Doc" to have one rebuilt for me to pick up while we were in the Northwest for a family reunion.

Doc worked late to finish it up and had his daughter at home so we could pickup it up in the middle of the day.

The tranny is in the car and working wonderfully! Although I never actually met either of these gentlemen they did a great job and really came through for me.

Thank You StudeRich (Studebaker Northwest)and Doc!!

Rob Young
    Laramie WY

Definitely quality folks!

Just before the SB meet the trans. went bad in my Lark. Doc stepped up for a total stranger- me- and offered to rebuild mine at the Meet! Doc and Rich brought the parts, and Doc, Gord Richmond, and Tom Bredehoft did rebuild it there! Gord and I put it in in the parking lot, and she's working great!

I can't say how thankful I am- and I count them all as friends[^]

As you found out, they're highly recommendable!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

Thanks Rob, Doc & I are just glad that we were able to help, and I am happy to hear that your rebuilt T-86 Overdrive is now driving your wife's beautiful little '60 Lark VIII Convertible around again! Those are one my most favorite Studes! [^] []

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
      X