Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Install help! E Series truck headliner . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install help! E Series truck headliner . . .

I have a really nice headliner set from Ernie Loga (excellent quality and serivce--THANKS ERNIE)that I have to install in my wife's 1955 E7 pickup in the next couple of days (it's in a charity car show this weekend--all that's left to do is install the headliner, glass and seat!).

The headliner I took out looks nothing like the kit from Ernie Loga and there are no installation pics or instructions with the kit.

Does anyone here have some good pics of an E Series headliner installed? I need to know how many screws, where they are placed. etc. I have one chance to do this "right" and I don't want to mess it up!

Thanks in advance to any and all who can help me out!

'Cmon fellers! Someone out there must have an E Series truck that has a "correct" headliner!

Please?

Comment

Did you contact Ernie and ask him???

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

I sent him a couple of emails. I tried the phone but there was no answer and no machine. I'm betting he's on vacation or something.

Normally I would just wait it out, but I'm under the gun to have this done by Saturday morning!

Comment

Hi, Allan,

Send me your telephone number off-list at PackardV8@comcast.net and I'll try to talk you through it.

thnx, jv.

PackardV8
          PackardV8

Comment

Thanks! Email sent . . .

Comment

Ernie must be out of town. He did not answer my emails last week, though he had emailed me over last weekend.

Barry'd in Studes
              Barry'd in Studes

Comment

quote:Originally posted by PackardV8

Hi, Allan,

Send me your telephone number off-list at PackardV8@comcast.net and I'll try to talk you through it.

thnx, jv.

PackardV8
                My emails to you keep bouncing back!

Email me at allansonger@omegacinemaprops.com

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                X