No announcement yet.

12 volt wiper motor for 53 Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should all feel sorry for Mr Biggs since he had to drink up all that vodka before he can use the empty box. I guess it's just a burden he'll have to suffer with....poor guy.

Comment

If you like to tinker go to radio shack and there is a book on building your own power supplies. One of the circuits you are taking a 12V Regulator and building a variable power supply. While these were for low current, you couly simply upgrade the components, then control the output for all your 6-volt needs.
      I would like to stick with 6V but my geocaching hobby needs the 12V stuff in the cab and the electronic ignition system relys on it. I would hate to get rid of a good AM radio and have issues with the overdrive. Perhaps the radio could be converted to reverse polarity?

Comment

I have the wiper motor off a 57 Golden Hawk in my 53 modified. Works great.
        Denny

Comment

Dave, my danged E-mail's goofed up and I've FINALLY established a new E-mail account. I'm gonna answer your question via my new E-mail service today, Sunday.

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X