Announcement

Collapse

Get more Tips, Specs and Technical Data!

Did you know... this Forum is a service of the Studebaker Drivers Club? For more technical tips, specifications, history and tech data, visit the Tech Tips page at the SDC Homepage: www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tips.asp
See more
See less

Need help with 1960 Lark wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels: Need help with 1960 Lark wheels

Hey folks... curious here about the wheels of the 1960 Larks...is there anyone out there that makes replacement wheels for these cars ? are these cars wheels lug pattern the same as other manufactures ? What kind of steel wheel options do I have ?

Thanks

The lug pattern is 5 on 4 1/2, same as most Fords, Chrysler & AMC. If you are running just the standard "hub caps" or as some here call them "poverty caps" then the Stude wheel is the only choice. If you have full wheel covers any of the above 15" wheels work. I look for the Chrysler 5th ave RWD wheels when I need one. Another thing to keep in mind is the lug nuts themselves. The Stude lug nuts are a smaller diameter & the taper of others may be different. You can use the search section for alot of info on this. (upper right corner below the log out button)
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
    X