• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunslinger
    replied
    Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
    Is this the one you mean?

Back in the day I had a set of those Keystone Klassics on the '63 Avanti I owned at the time. They gave the car a really sinister look.

Leave a comment:

• K-Hawk
    replied
    very cool thats them. Thanks I like how the center looks like a hawk??

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    Is this the one you mean?

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    From what I gather, there were many versions of Keystone Classic wheels, the most common being chrome steel rim, with chrome flat faced 5 spoke aluminum center sections with black painted sides of the spokes....check out this link..this what you're thinking of?? Junior.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...ch&um=1&itbs=1

Leave a comment:

• K-Hawk
    replied
    remember keystone mags? the outer wheel was black and had the texture of the casting and the spokes were smooth on the top surface the sides were that same cast texture and black. I will try to find a picture and perhaps I am not remembering the name correctly. I remember a 65 GTO that had those keystone wheels and they just looked very cool.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    Not sure what you mean by black brush wheels, but the bolt pattern is 5 bolt on a 4 1/2" circle common to many Chrysler and Ford products for years. You will find many discussions on wheel and tire sizes if you search the forum.

Leave a comment:

• K-Hawk
    started a topic Wheels / Tires: black brush mags

black brush mags

my 62 hawk does need tires. It has steel wheels and very cool hub caps. I always wanted a car with black brush mag wheels and this may be the car. What size tire and wheel size and type dodge -ford .....will be best for my hawk. thanks in advance k-hawk
Working...
X