Power seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical: Power seats

I have a set of Chrysler 300 power seats (c.a. 2000) that I'm going to use in my 61 Hawk. I need a wiring diagram for the "heat and memory" and also need to know where the computer for the seats is located. The car may be going to the crusher soon so time is important. Thanks Jim

Originally posted by jrlemke View Post
    I have a set of Chrysler 300 power seats (c.a. 2000) that I'm going to use in my 61 Hawk. I need a wiring diagram for the "heat and memory" and also need to know where the computer for the seats is located. The car may be going to the crusher soon so time is important. Thanks Jim
    Jim

The best place to get this info quickly is the Automobile Reference Section at your local Public Library.

Bob

Comment

Yes, as Bob said....Look in the reference section for Mitchell's manuals. They have what you need...........
      64 GT Hawk (K7)
      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Completely forgot about Mitchell. Didn't help much tho, Fond du Lac library doesn"t have them. Newist they have is about '85 or so. Oshkosh has early 90's and 2000. I was told the car I took the seats out of was a 2000, but the color code doesn't match. Some of the colors match and some don't. The diagrams of the plugs is similar but not the same either. So, back to the original post. I need '99 or '01 -Jim

Comment

Go to Pep Boys or some similar parts seller and check and see if they have a Haynes manual for that car and page through it. If it doesn't, all you've spent is a little time.
          Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Go to "JUST ANSWER" & they can tell you. I did it for a '90 Cad seats. Bob Fish

Comment

Working...
            X